The Productivity Solutions Grants (PSG) under the SME Go Digital Program supports eligible Small-Medium-Enterprises (SMEs) which is keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance their business processes. FleetManager software (offered by LogisFleet) is among the pre-approved solutions under PSG.
Eligible SMEs are funded up to 70% of the qualifying cost to deploy the FleetManager software system. As announced at the Singapore Budget 2022, the enhanced maximum support level of up to 70% will be extended until 31 March 2023.
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase / lease / subscription of IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding: with Company's Group annual sales turnover of less than $100 million, OR less than 200 employees (for selected solutions only)
- Check your eligibility. Ensure you are eligible
- Get a quotation from LogisFleet. If you are satisfied, proceed to next step.
- Apply online with Business Grant Portal (BGP). Select "FleetManager version 5" as your preferred solution inside BGP.
- Wait for 2 - 3 weeks to get BGP approval.
- Receive in-principal approval from BGP and get in touch with us to commence deployment.