The Chief Technology Officer-as-a-Service (CTO-aaS) is one of the program under the SME Go Digital initiatives to help Singapore SMEs self-assess their digital readiness, needs and gaps. LogisFleet is among the CTO-aaS, pre-approved to work together with SMEs in the areas of fleet management and optimisation.
- Assist SMEs to perform a self-assessment on its readiness to digitise their fleet operation and improve fleet process.
- Streamline and automate routine fleet operations to maximise work efficiencies and cut down on work duplications.
- Harness the power of data and artificial intelligence on LogisFleet Fleet BI platform to improve decision making.
- Advise SMEs on industry's fleet management best practices and share successful digital fleet implementations.
- Recommend SMEs on specific fleet solutions and features to address short and long terms needs.
- Assist SMEs on broader implementation of their digital projects within or outside of the fleet domain scope.
- $0 for the first digital advisory service.
- $0 for the first project management support.
Subsequent usage or enhancement of services will be based on commercial agreements, should the SMEs want to continue to engage LogisFleet as their digital consultant.
Any business entity that meets the following requirements will be eligible for first-time usage of digital advisory and project management services at no cost:
- Registered and operating in Singapore;
- Minimum of 30% local shareholding;
- Enterprise’s Group Annual Sales Turnover not more than $100 million per annum, or Enterprise’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 employees; and
- Has not used the services of CTO-as-a-Service digital consultants previously.
Subsequent usage or enhancement of services will be based on commercial agreements, should the enterprises want to continue to engage LogisFleet as their digital consultant.