2 ways to open Worker Job lists
Right-click on the worker and select Job List or In Dispatch window, click on square button on top right corner of the worker.
1. The worker job lists show a Pick List with unassigned jobs on top. You can right-click jobs and select Pick to add them to the selected worker or edit the job.
2. Click the “+” button to pick the job and assign to the worker.
3. Click the “Dispatch” button to dispatch the job or “x” to remove and put back to Unassigned job list.
4. Click on the button to re-order the jobs for a worker to facilitate planning and dispatching.
5. Dispatch all, to dispatch all jobs; Print, to print the job list; Create Job to create new job; Save to save all the changes and Cancel to close the job list.