Steps to setup Privacy Tracking
Make sure you have Administrator rights.
STEP 1: Create a Roles for selected vehicles. (If applicable to all vehicles then SKIP this step.)
- Go to Admin –> Roles
- Create copy of _Unit
- Enter the Name then Next
- Select the vehicle no., in this example, I selected GBB1037D then click Save. So now, GBB1037D is now a member of Privacy Unit.
- Under Privileges, make sure _UseTrackingSchedule and name of tracking schedule is selected.
STEP 2: Open the Tracking Schedules
- Go to Windows –> Tracking Schedules
- Add new Schedule
- Enter the name and description(optional) and set the schedule, the below example for GBB1037D will only accept GPS data from Monday to Friday whole day then reject Saturday and Sunday.
- Select the “Privacy Unit” role as created in STEP 1. then Save.