Simple Steps to setup Fuel Consumption
Before you start, make sure you log in as an Administrator.
STEP 1: Modify User Type
1. In Vehicles Panel, click the button on the right corner.
2. Select User Type Editor.
3. Select the User Type (Device).
4. Then tick the Exp. Fuel Consumption and Save.
STEP 2: Add Expected Fuel Consumption and check Odometer
1. Right-click on the vehicle in the vehicles list then Edit User.
2. Enter the value for Exp. Fuel Consumption field.
3. Click the Accumulators to expand and show the value and check if it’s configured and correctly setup for the vehicle.
4. Then Save if any changes.
STEP 3: Manually enter Fuel Fill
1. Go to Main menu the click Fuel Consumption.
2. Click Add Refill.
3. Enter the volume for your fuel fill
4. Then Save. (Save & Next, allows to enter more fuel fill on a selected date.)
View Fuel Fills for a selected time period
To view fuel fills and fuel consumption for a vehicle, follow these steps.
- Click on Fuel Consumption in the Fuel Consumption menu.
- A list of fuel fills for the selected time period is shown for the selected vehicle
- Click on the Graph button to show the graph for the selected time period
Note: The very first fuel fill does not show consumption values as the distance driven before that fill is unknown