Steps to setup the Engine Hours as accumulator for Maintenance
Make sure you log in as Administrator.
1. Go to Admin
2. Select Accumulator Types
3. Click Add new Accumulator Type
4. Enter the Name and Description (optional.)
5. Choose the type, either active time or active time with reset
- Active time – continuously accumulate engine hours
- Active time with reset – will reset the value when the reset input is TRUE (i.e. when Engine ON is TRUE then reset input is Engine OFF is TRUE)
NOTE: the current version of the accumulator with reset function (active time with reset) only display the information in real time, accumulator history is not available.
6. Select the variable “Engine”.
7. Time Filter – states that there will not be any update on the accumulator until it increases at least 0.10 hours. This means that if the accumulator update is less than 0.10 hours (6 minutes) then it will not show up, instead, it will keep the same value.
8. Max. Interval – is a filter so if a wrong value is received then it is ignored. If there is an increase of more than 0.50 from one message to the next then it is assumed to be false, that would be 30 minutes increase from one message to the next. This option is disabled by default.
9. Click Save to apply changes.