Steps to playback vehicle tracks
The Track Replay feature allows to playback tracks for vehicles in an application. The playback can include any number of tracks and vehicles.
There are 2 Types of Track Replay available;
First Track Replay can be found in Tracks Panel.
A Replay button will appear next to the Draw tracks button in applications that have the Track Replay plugin enabled.
- Select the start and stop date/time
- tick the small box for the selected period.
- then click Replay button.
- Track replay window will appear.
The Track Replay window contains a Play/Pause button, a Speed Control button, and a time slider.
An On/Off button is available when the Track Replay is in Panel mode. More about Windows and Panels here: Convert-panels-to-windows-panels
The Speed Control allow to choose between 5 different speeds: 1sec, 10sec, 1min, 5min, and 10min.
- 1sec: Real time replay. An hour track will take 60 minutes to replay.
- 10sec: 1:10 ratio. An hour track will take 6 minutes to replay.
- 1min: 1:60 ratio. An hour track will take 1 minute to replay.
- 5min: 1:300 ratio. An hour track will take 12 seconds to replay.
- 10min: 1:600 ratio. An hour track will take 6 seconds to replay.
The Time Slider can be adjusted to skip to a particular time of the replay or simply to replay the tracks at a different pace.
The On/Off button, which is only available in the panel mode, allow to enable or disable the plugin while having it in a panel.
- On: The application is in the replay mode and only displays the vehicles that have a selected track in the Tracks table.
- Off: The application works normally
This button is useful especially when a Workspace contains the Track Replay panel since it allows to use the application in both modes: regular and replay mode. Track Replay is originally opened in Replay Mode.
Second Track Replay can be found under Windows menu.
This Track Replay is able to select the field that needs to replay. Like for example, I need to replay the track with Engine ON only from the selected date/time, as shown below.
Click “Load” button after selecting the date/time and field to draw the track and click “PLAY” button to replay the track on the map.
NOTE: Replay button only enabled once a track has been selected. All live events (Vehicles, Alarm map markers, traces) are hidden during a replay, only the vehicles that have a selected track will be displayed.