7 Steps to Manage POI categories
Manage categories allows user to edit POI properties and delete.
1. Click Manage categories button.
2. Select the POI category.
3. Here you can update the POI category name.
4. Min zoom and Max zoom default settings. It is recommended not to change this setting.
5. Change the POI icon default color, “other icon” option is to select pre-defined Icons.
6. By default, Geocoding tolerance limit set within 100M. This option can change depends on your requirements.
7. Show distance checkbox if selected, this will add distance and direction to POI under the categories selected. The “Address” field will show the closest POI if a vehicle is within 100 Meter.