What is Floating Control Bar
On the top-left corner, you can see a floating control bar which you can drag around.Explanation of their functions are explained from left to right as follow:
- Zoom area – Click and draw a square around the selected area to zoom in.
- Zoom all vehicles – Click onto button to zoom all vehicles on the map.
- Request Address – Click to request for address information.
- Clear Map – Click to clear all tracks on the map.
- Undo zoom – Click to undo from previous zoom action.
- Gauge – Click to show or hide gauges for selected vehicles.
- Proximity – Click to show the nearest vehicles base on a single address point.
- Traffic – Click to show real time traffic incidents, cameras, ERP and parking.
- Measurement ruler – Click to means the distance between different points.
- Area Search – Click to enquire events base on map area.