Aside from the report, Events panel allows viewing the Live and History event that triggered. By default, it’s a Panel but you can convert it to Window. Read here.
If this panel not available in your Workspace, go to Workspace –> View –> Events and save your workspace.
1. Toggle to switch to Live or History.
2. Filter out by date and time, once date/time changed, it will automatically change to History.
3. Click this button to select only which Event rule you want to display.
4. Select the event triggered if you want to close the alarm then click the “Close selected” button or right-click the event and select “Close event”.
5. Close selected button to close the alarm, this button will show only if 1 or more event selected.
6. Click this small box to add/remove columns then save the Workspace. In Event rule wizard under Notifications, if “Argument” added, it will show the argument name here and able to add as a column.