Simple Steps to draw track different color
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click on the Track visualization.
3. Under Same color as marker, select “No”.
4. Then Save.
5. Now select the vehicles, in this example, 2 vehicles has been selected. Make sure the vehicle is ticked.
6. Go to Tracks tab.
7. Select the date and time.
8. Select the vehicles to track data.
9. Click Draw tracks button.
You need to enable the “Name” column under Tracks tab for drawing tracks for multiple vehicles, to identify which vehicle and track. By default, the “Name” column is disabled, to enable, follow the steps below.
- click the small box button on the right side.
- Tick the Name, to make it permanent just save the Workspace.
On the left side of the vehicle, there’s a column with the different color, it’s a random color for the tracks to be drawn. In our current version, it’s not possible to set the color and it’s randomly assigned by the system.