The Dispatch window shows an overview of all jobs for the selected date. Here you can see today’s progress, look at your job history and plan future jobs.
1. Today button moves you to today to show the status of current jobs. The button is disabled if selecting the current date.
2. Calendar moves you forwards and backward to look at job history and plan future jobs.
3. Unassigned queue shows all unassigned jobs that either have no scheduled date, an older scheduled date or the date you are viewing. Jobs scheduled for a future date are only visible at that date.
4. +Job button lets you create jobs.
5. +Route button lets you to create an ordered list of jobs. Read this post.
6. To open up the job list.
7. All queue shows jobs for all workers. For older dates, only completed jobs are shown. Today shows the current status of all jobs still remaining. Future dates show jobs with a matching scheduled date or no date.
8. Worker queues show jobs for a single worker, use this to check progress and plan a workers day. Depending on the date different jobs are shown as explained for the All queue above.