Simple Steps to Dispatch job
Fleet Manager is helping different organizations to dispatch their vehicles in an optimal way using Real Time Tracking and Job Dispatch features.
The guide below will show on how to Dispatch or Plan a job.
There are several ways in creating new Jobs;
1. In the Dispatch panel, click the “+Job” button.
2. Right click on the worker and select Create Job.
3. Open Job list of a worker, right click on the worker then select Open Job List and click “Create Job” button.
4. On the map, right click on the location and select “Create new Job(here)“.
5. Using the Point of Interest, right click the POI on the map then select “Create new Job(here)“.
OR go to Point of Interest list then right click on the POI and select “Create new Job(here)“.
All the above options will bring up the Create Job window where you can add and edit the details for the Job. Depending on the option selected above some of the fields are pre-populated.
Scheduled field is used to set a date for a Job. Jobs with a scheduled date only show up on that date while Jobs without a scheduled date show up every day.
Notes field contains information about the job. This information is sent out to workers when a job is dispatched.
Location shows the location for the job. You can type an address in the field or pick the location directly from the map with the ”Pick Job Location” context menu.
Worker field lets you pick a worker for unassigned jobs and for assigned jobs it shows the worker.
State refer to the current Job Status, read here for more details.
Save and Dispatch to dispatch the job now to the worker.
Save to plan the job ahead of time and dispatch in the future.