9 Steps to Create Geofence
Make sure you log in as Administrator or have access to Geofence. Follow the steps below on how to create Geofence.
1. Click on the Geofence tab, default location at the bottom of the map. If this tab not existing in your Workspace, then go to Workspace –> View –> Geofence.
2. Select either Circle, Polygon or Route.
3. This example shows Polygon geofence has been drawn.
4. Enter the Geofence name.
5. Select the tag, If need to create new Tag then refer below otherwise, click Save button.
6. Click “Advanced” to create a new tag.
7. Click “New”.
8. Enter the Tag name and click “Add”.
9. Click Save.