The Driver score card and Eco report collects driver behavior data through GPS by measuring harsh driving, harsh braking, harsh cornering, speeding and idling for each vehicle.
The guide below will show how to setup the report and understanding how it works.
Change the RPT_Speeding Event Rule default settings
The default condition for speeding that report counts as “overspeeding” is 100 km/h. Follow the steps below to change.
1. Go to Admin –> Event Rules.
2. Click “RPT_Speeding”
3. Then change the Speed value, like if you want to count as over speeding when reaches 80 km/h then change the first Speed to 80 km/h and change also the second Speed to 60 km/h (use to filter out the false data).
4. Then click Save.
NOTE: Don’t change anything like the Name of the report or other settings except the above settings, otherwise, the event won’t link to report.
Create the Report (skip this step if the report already created)
1. Go to Manage Reports.
2. Select the template name “EC1001 Eco Report (detailed)”
3. Then click “Open”.
4. It will open new tab for report settings, change the Name of the report and select the format.
5. Select the Vehicle no.
6. Configure the weight settings. The settings can be change each time you generate the report.
7. Click Save button.
To know more about setting up the Report, click here.
Viewing the Report
Select the report created above and click Generate button. Below is the sample report.
The report counts the number of event occurrences and assign Points based on the weight settings for each event type. You can change the weight value depends on how much you want to give the driver score.
The accumulated number of points is deducted from 100 resulting in a driver score (A driver without any harsh events gets a score of 100 and a driver with too many harsh events gets a score of 0).
The formula to get the driver score is: SCORE = 100 – (NoOfEvents / Distance * EventWeight)
Formula for Points: HarshBrakeWeight * Brake / Distance
Example for vehicle no. XD 1268 H with the following values;
Harsh braking event = 1
Distance = 166 KM
Points = 250 * 1 / 166
Pts = 2
SCORE = 100 – (1 / 166 * 250)
SCORE = 98
NOTE: if this feature is not enable in your account, please contact Technical Support @ 31579935 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org