Simple Steps to create customized user
For this example we will use the following scenario:
- User can only access or see all vehicles from Operation Department.
- The user have limited access which can only view and track the vehicles.
- Able to generate Trip Stop Report (Detailed) only.
Follow the steps below;
1. Create a Tag and select the vehicles. As shown below, the Tag name created is “Operation vehicles” and selected 3 vehicles that belongs to Operation department.
2. Create a View. As shown below, the View name created is “View Operation vehicles” and selected tag created in Step 1.
3. Create new Roles. Read this post.
4. After creating new Roles, create a User Type Template. Read this post.
5. Add new user and select the User Type name created in Step 4. Read this post.
Now, try to log in, it should see only the 3 vehicles.
Can only see the “1. Trip Stop Report (Detailed)”.
Repeat the steps if you want to create user for another Department.