Simple Steps to Check completed jobs report
If the report is not existing from your account, you need to create the new report. Follow the guide below and make sure you’re using the Administrator account.
1. Go to Reports and click Manage Reports.
2. Select the template DI1000 Completed Jobs and DI1000 Completed Jobs (Vehicle) then click the Open button.
3. It will open the new tab, change the Name and Description.
4. Select all Vehicles in TagID.
5. Click Save. If you want to schedule the report and send to your email, follow this guide.
Report Sample output:
DI1000 Completed Jobs – this report shows all completed jobs and ordered by date/time completed.
DI1000 Completed Jobs (Vehicle) – this template shows all completed jobs group by Vehicles.