Simple Steps to Check Dispatched Job
The worker needs to have the Fleet Manager mobile application installed from their mobile and have access to the application.
1. To download the mobile app, click here.
2. To create new user for worker, click here.
3. After the worker login, it will show the job list as shown below. The worker must tap “Start” to start the job.
4. After tapping the “Start”, job status will change to “In Progress” and also the button will change to “Done”, tap this if the job already was done.
The worker can use the Google Direction by tapping on the job then it will change the screen and will show the map.
5. Tap on the icon as shown below and select “Yes” to navigate the job location.
6. The worker can now navigate to the job location.
7. If the job already was done, tap “Done”. The job will move from “ONGOING” to “COMPLETED”.